No matter what you say or do, your kids will chat and use IM (measure
messengers) over the internet. Thats a given. But since you have the obligation to protect your children, be aware that there are parent-friendly software tools that may assist you.
Chat Watch logs both sides of measure
messages on AOL, ICQ, MSN, and Yahoo. Chat Watch features parental controls, chat scheduling, a chat acronym translator, and more. Chat logs could be
automatically e-mailed to you, copied to a network computer, or uploaded to a remote server. Chat Watch is password protected and may run hidden in stealth mode and accessible by a hot key. Chat Watch allows you to monitor and be in control of your childs instant messaging.
* Log both sides of time messages on AOL Instant Messenger, ICQ, MSN Messenger, and Yahoo! Messenger.
* Chat Watch can automatically e mail you the chat logs at a pre-set time.
* The chat logs could be
copied to a network computer.
* The Content Monitor quickly highlights chats that might
contain offensive words. Parents might
add custom words to the content monitor watch list.
* Parents may set scheduling options that determine when chatting is allowed and when it is not allowed.
* Chat Watch can run in complete Stealth mode hidden to the user.
* Task Manager may be disabled while Chat Watch is running.
* Advanced Hot Key allows for the hot key to be a combination of three hot keys for maximum security.
* Access to the chat logs is password protected.
More Information: http://www.deprice.com/chatwatch.htm
IamBigBrother records all of the internet activity for many programs including America Online, MSN, Outlook Express and more. And it logs all keystrokes typed in EVERY program along with screen shots. So basically IamBigBrother monitors EVERYTHING on your computer.
More Information: http://www.deprice.com/iambigbrotherspy.htm
SpyAgent gives you the power to log all web sites
visited, windows viewed, applications ran, internet connections made, passwords entered, documents printed, AIM/AOL/ICQ/Yahoo/MSN conversations made, documents opened, emails sent/received, and even capture screenshots of the users activities.
SpyAgent could be
run on Windows startup in active monitoring mode with an optional splash warning screen. This allows you to have the option to let others using your workstation that they are being monitored (or not). A built in stealth mode is available to keep users from task-ending or knowing about SpyAgent.
More Information: http://www.deprice.com/spytechspyagent.htm